Welcome to my blog. It started out as a place to offload my randomness but at last it’s becoming a bit more organised now.
My passions are:
- Photography - I may not be the best photographer in the world and don’t have the best gear but I do have a creative mind and like to share what I see with others;
- Business – I am a Videographer and run a business called Alpha Video
- Music - both listening to and making music. In time I hope to share some of the music that I am writing;
- Spirituality - I desire to live as a Christian but I’m not your average Christian!!! Sometimes I live close to the edge and get really fed up with institutional Christianity. I’m seeking to live a more authentic lifestyle; one where you don’t throw your brain away and accept everything that is thrown at you without thinking.
- Sport - especially Cricket and Rugby
I live in Northern Ireland but was born and bred in Kent, England on good old Kentish ales, cider and take aways. I am actually a pretty cultured guy with an MA in Social Work.
Jeremy Gadd lives in Co. Down, Northern Ireland. Jeremy grew up in England in a small town called Herne Bay in the county of Kent and is married to Naomi, who is originally from Ballynahinch, Northern Ireland. We have 3 children, Amy, Alison and Benjamin.